“Career Courage provides fantastic coaching that is inspiring, practical, and useful. It will not only increase your motivation to become the person that you can be, it will increase your ability to become that person!”
— Marshall Goldsmith, New York Times bestselling author of Triggers, MOJO and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
“I highly recommend this step-by-step guide to anyone seeking a richer and more rewarding career.”
— Casey Sheahan, Former CEO, Patagonia, Inc.
Whether you’ve just begun searching for your dream job or hit a pivot point in your career, you can keep dreaming—or you can launch yourself on the empowering path to a more fulfilling and rewarding future. Career Courage walks you through the vital process of analyzing your motivations, taking stock of strengths, and mustering the courage to stage your next act. You’ll find . . .
- Inspiring stories of people who hit critical junctures and broke through fears and limitations to make a change
- Guideposts for finding your true calling and improving your ability to take risks, build alliances, project confidence, and create trust and goodwill in your life and work
- Strategies and insights from a seasoned career coach who serves as your personal guide through the questioning and development process ahead.
What’s holding me back from pursuing my dreams?
Career Courage prompts you to ask tough questions, and find the answers about what makes you tick.
Can I pursue my dream without jeopardizing my current financial needs?
Career Courage gives you exercises for mapping out financial goals and making smart decisions for a better future.
What do I need to do to get the leadership position I’ve been wanting?
Career Courage helps you face the challenges and practice becoming a person who achieves great things.
How can I make a change?
Career Courage offers advice for cultivating relationships, expanding your network, increasing your influence—and creating your own brand of success.”
- Colin Bodell, Chief Technology Officer and Executive Vice President, Time, Inc., New York, New York
- Joe Crawford, Referee, National Basketball Association, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Kelly Douglas, Chief Executive Officer of Itzy Ritzy, Chicago, Illinois
- Douglas Fisher, Vice President and General Manager of Systems Software, Intel, Hillsboro, Oregon
- Christopher Flett, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Ghost CEO, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Dr. Lois Frankel, President at Corporate Coaching International and Author, Pasadena, California
- Dr. Joanna Hatfield, OB/GYN Surgeon at Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Portland, Oregon
- Gloria Calderon Kellett, Television Comedy Writer and Award Winning Playwright, Hollywood, California
- Justin Krane, Financial Advisor and President at Krane Financial Solutions, Los Angeles, California
- Kelly Jo MacArthur, Vice President Intellectual Property Acquisitions and Investments, Amazon, Seattle, Washington
- Clare McGrory, Vice President, Finance and Retail Marketing at Sunoco, Inc. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Michael Morris, General Manager, CloudSpokes, Boston, Massachusetts
- Doug Mendenhall, Author, Investor, Portland, Oregon
- Nathalie Molina Nino, Global Business Strategist, Serial Entrepreneur, New York, York
- Dr. Kathleen K. Reardon, Professor at University of Southern California, Author, Blogger at Huffington Post, Providence, Rhode Island
- Pete Rooks, Lieutenant Colonel (Ret.), Director for Leadership, University of Portland, Portland, Oregon
- Tyrrell Schmidt, Chief Marketing Officer, International Healthcare Company, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania